Sunday, May 11, 2008

What did they do?

I'm sure, whatever the story was, it was funny...


There was a street play my two buddies and I saw last night in front of the Leuven city hall.  As far as I know, it was about a newly wed bride whose husband didn't show for the honeymoon, and the rest is a mystery to me.  But it was funny...

After that we left for the city square where there was another stage. On it, there were people whose hair are being 'creatively managed'.  The hairdos were outlandish and fanciful.  They also had crazy hats made of brown paper.  It reminded me of the do's on the "Wizard of Oz" and a little bit of Willie Wo
nka's Ooompa Loompas.  I imagined what the hairdressers would've done with my hair...and I came up with this...

Hahahah! I look like a court jester! I hope I would be half as funny as I look...

DISCLAIMER:  I did not go around town looking like this... I did this at home, but KIDS: don't do this at home without your parent's permission!

1 comments:

Ayoub C Kafyulilo said...

You were not supposed to immitate their acts. But it was good also because you looks good, may you needed a more advanced posture when taking the photo.