Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello World


We learned HTML basics today, thanks to our colleague Phillip! He explained to us quite clearly what is an html because, even though I know it's a vital tool for web development, I had no idea what it was... now it's pretty much understandable... I just don't know how I would be able to use it in my DVD...

BUT

Thanks to Bieke, who showed us what our DVDrom would look like if we use html to program it, I now have an idea of what to do... my only problem now is, I have to rethink the structure of the DVD because I initially thought that I'd would only be showing powerpoint presentations, but with my new found knowledge of html, I think its more practical to use Flash or html as lecture presentations.  

Right now, what I'm doing is determining the text items and the animations that I would be doing for the course I'm teaching.  And... I'm also redoing my list... because now, everything has changed.

In a good way...

0 comments: